Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Post Modern

The Denotative meaning of my piece is kind of jumbled up, the prompt I used was innocence, and so my art focused on the loss of it more than the securing of it. I displayed this with pop cultural as well as mythological things. Some images I used were pandora's box, the garden of Eden, and Calvin and Hobbess. I tried to use more dark undertones and cut my images into pieces to show separation, as well as some distortion between the images.

The connotative meaning is just the loss of innocence for all people. I personally don't know anyone who is completely innocent, and most people have some stain. Not that it's a bad thing it's just the way it is. The ideological meaning is less sure, but I would say that is is probably how it's a never ending circle in most aspects of human life. Regadless of what you talk about chances are that it has lost some of it innocence or will.

No comments:

Post a Comment